Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Hello World! (Programming Joke~ for those of you who get it heh heh)

As I love to say; started from the bottom and now I'm here!! It has been 4 years since I first started college, and now I am finally done with school, or so I thought. God has been calling me to serve him full time, and so here I am going off to attend Gordon Conwell Theological Seminary this Fall where I am enrolled to their Master of Divinity Program. I finished school... just to jump back into 3 more years of school, but this time... it's gonna be so much more intense.

There are many things that I am not ready for and many things I cannot even begin to expect, but I know that God will guide me through each step of the way.




 --------->


... SEMINARY ... HERE I COME!!!


This blog is for me to share my adventures and journey with my friends and family, and whoever else happens to wander onto this blog... I can't wait to tackle all the new things to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment